Director of GAP Programs
We are looking to hire a a detail-oriented, timeline driven individual who will be responsible for overseeing the development and leadership of the Grassroots Action Project Programs team. They will manage multiple projects to ensure all projects are successfully completed, meet business needs, and remain on time and within budget. As the Programs department is being built, the Director will work with CEO and Executive Staff members to create a plan to successfully create a foundation for the department. Additionally, this position will support and manage staff in the department, as they focus on their projects and programs. They will create new programming informed by RTRI and ABC stakeholders and create strategies and opportunities for growth. The Director will also assist with communicating project results and help identify areas where processes, procedures, or services could be improved. The Director of GAP Programs will be reporting to the CEO, who will guide their work and professional development.
You’ll fit right in if you are:
- Not boring. We’re proud to be weird and so should you.
- Self-managed and self-motivated. We encourage education and coaching as part of our culture of disciplined excellence, and we don’t have time to micro-manage. But we have all the time for questions and supportive camaraderie.
- Passionate about and active in the promotion of the arts and economic and racial justice. Activists welcome!
- Ready to rise to the occasion when needed. You do not have a job; you have responsibilities, and we value the difference.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and collaborative.
- Not afraid to speak up and share your ideas (note: this does not mean you need to be an extrovert, just someone with a strong sense of self).
LGBTQ+ Black, Indigenous, and Latinx people of color are strongly encouraged to apply!