Looking Forward to #GivingTuesday
Dear ABC Community,
The year is coming to a close, and ABC is looking forward to what a new year, new president, and new possibilities will bring. Created in 2012, #GivingTuesday is centered around one simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good and give back. Generosity and support can help alleviate the isolation and loneliness so many of us feel during these times, especially those whose lives are centered around artistic practice. Our ability to give support and hope to those in our communities grants us agency and autonomy.
ABC needs your help. In our organization's history, we have:
- Brought on 8 amazing fiscally sponsored projects, all helmed by POC
- Raised over $19M for arts and STEM initiatives
- Improved the quality of life for 265,000 households of color
- Conducted the COVID Emergency Access Survey
- Provided over 800 hours of technical assistance
- Launched our new logo, website, and recurring giving platform
- Partnered with NYS Senator James Sanders Jr.’s Digital Divide Conference
We know we’re not done yet improving the quality of life for people of color. If you want to help support our community, we encourage you to please donate through our #GivingTuesday campaign.
The ABC Team